Safety First! Before use the ladders, please read the marking carefully!
1. Inspect upon receipt and before each use.
2. Make sure all rungs are securely engaged and locked in place.
3. Never climb a damaged, bent or broken ladder.
4. Keep ladder clean, free from grease, oil, snow, wet paint, and other slippery materials. Keep shoes clean; leather soles should not be used.
5. Never make temporary repairs of damaged or missing parts.
6. All working parts must be in good working, order.
7. Do not use ladder if broken, worn or if exposed to fire or chemical corrosion.
8. Do not use ladder if you tire easily, are subject to fainting spells, are using medicine/alcohol or are physically impaired.
9. To protect children, do not leave ladder set-up and unattended.
1. DANGER, METAL LADDERS CONDUCT ELECTRICITY.
Do not let ladders of any material come in contact with live electrical wires.
2. Do not operate on uneven or slippery surfaces, this can cause serious injury.
3. Never climb or stand on the top 3 rungs. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR BALANCE.
4. Securely place thumbs on latches when closing! Do not place any part of body including hands, fingers or thumbs on or between rungs or couplings above the last secured rung.